The Betsy™ and SuperBetsy™ is the ideal portable diesel engine driven pump range.
Comprised of a Hidrostal end suction pump with solids handling capabilities, viscous handling properties and high hydraulic efficiencies, the Betsy far outclasses rivals when pumping raw and untreated sewage water. Equipped with the Hidrostal screw centrifugal impeller and the BetsyPrime vacuum system the pump unit is an impressive force in the pumping of sewage water and associated sludges.
The Betsy features unmatched solids handling combined with the a highly efficient impeller that tranlates to you bottom line with less diesel fuel usage and longer run times between filling.
The Betsy if particularly suited for the following applications:
Lift Station Redundancy
Pump Station Bypass
The design principle behind the Betsy range of diesel pumpsets is to offer the user the most efficient cost effective method of transferring liquor whilst creating the minimum environmental disturbance in terms of noise, fuel usage, emissions and risk of pollution.
- Effortlessly pumps viscous fluids with large particles without risk of clogging;
- Efficient, low maintenance and significant decrease in fuel usage.
- Equipped with level control
- Available in sound proofed or electrical versions;
- Equipped with integrated leak collector for internal fuel tank;
- Equipped with forklift pockets for safe transport.
The Betsy & SuperBetsy are sold in the United States by APSCO LLC and are marketed as the “ScrewSucker”. For information on application and pricing in the US, please contact
APSCO LLC for more info.