Godwin GSP20SL Submersible pump
- Dry-running capability without damage
- Portable, lightweight aluminum and cast iron construction with corrosion-resistant stainless steel cooling jacket
- Non-wicking standard power cable with strain relief (Power cable extension adapter also available)
- Oversized, heavy-duty ball bearings
- Triple sealed: Silicon carbide upper and lower internal mechanical seals and external lip seal
- Cast iron impeller, diffuser and bottom plate
- CSA certified
SlimLine Pump for confined spaces
The GSP20SL model is capable of maximum flow rates to 140 US GPM (31.8 m³/hr) and discharge heads to 65 ft (19.8 m). Like the small dewatering and trash handling models in the Sub-Prime line, this pump is built for tough construction, mining and industrial dewatering applications.
Measuring 7.09 in (180 mm) in diameter the GSP20SL fits into 8 inch (200 mm) caissons and pipe.
The GSP20SL features rugged construction for long life, specifically a cast iron impeller, diffuser and bottom plate. Other features and benefi ts include tandem mechanical seals for dry running and a dual voltage single-phase motor or dual voltage three-phase motor for convenient changeover.
Sub-Prime Electric Submersible Pumps
The Godwin GSP Sub-Prime line is a family of portable, electric, submersible dewatering pumps for a wide range of pumping applications at construction, industrial, mining, utility and municipal job sites.