Flygt Channel Impeller Pumps
Flygt 3000 series
- High efficiency
- Excellent flow passing properties
- Motors with high power density
- Robust and reliable
WASTEWATER CHANNEL IMPELLER PUMP
Over the years, the classic C-pumps with shrouded impellers have proven to be both reliable and robust. The Flygt C 3057 covers a wide capacity range and is designed to handle different types of media.
The C 3057 features a shrouded single-vane impeller with excellent flow passing properties that reduce the risk for clogging in the impeller channel. A narrow gap between the interchangeable wear rings ensures high efficiency.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang. Reduces shaft deflection while increasing seal and bearing life.
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking of the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® developed especially for submersible use
- Performance Fields
- Installations &
- Documentation &
Pump 50Hz US
HT 1 phase 2 poles 50hz US
HT 3 phase 2 poles 50hz US
a) Impeller material
b) Impeller material option 1
c) Impeller material option 2
d) Discharge outlet diameter
1 15/16 inch
1 15/16 inch
e) Motor efficiency class
g) Number of poles
i) Rated power